Summer Component What to Bring
- Clothing for one week including: a sweater or jacket (all rooms are air conditioned); dress clothes –
- Females: dress, slacks or skirt and blouse, stockings and shoes;
- Males: collared shirt, tie, slacks, belt, socks and shoes;
- Tennis or rubber soled shoes; shower shoes and cap.
- Bedding (extra long twin size): a set of sheets including a pillowcase; light blanket and/or bedspread; 2 towels and washcloths; pillows.
- Toiletries: soap; deodorant; toothpaste; toothbrush; comb; brush; etc.
- School Supplies: Loose-leaf notebook; at least 200 sheets of paper; dividers; pens; pencils; pencil sharpener;
- Miscellaneous: umbrella or jacket; clock; radio; iron; and pocket money for snacks and personal expenses